Bamboo Loose Tea Strainer
Brewed with water at 90 Degrees, let the flower unfurl do not remove flower. This is can be steeped a number of times.
Our Bamboo Loose Tea Strainer is use to filter the tea leaves when poring your tea from the teapot to your cup ensuring none of the loose leaf tea ends up in your cup.
Step by Step guide on using your tea pot strainer:
- When your tea has infused, place your strainer over the cup
- Pour the tea from your tea pot into your cup
- Note the tea strainer can get hot so take care when handling
- Heat resistant (boiling water)
- Easy to clean
- Durable, can be reused again and again.
We have an ever growing selection of tea filters which you will find on our website.
Time of DayN/A