Brew using boiling water and leave to infuse for 5 to 10 minutes
Bella Granata Pomegranate Tea is a type of Fruit Tisane. It combines apple and exotic fruits pieces with hibiscus, marigolds, pineapple flakes and vibrant red pomegranate blossoms.
The result is an intensely fruity infusion with a pleasant, refreshing aftertaste. Best of all, we pack it fresh to order, thus ensuring quality and consistency with every cuppa brewed.
It’s also worth noting that Bella Granata Pomegranate Tea contains no leaves from the Camellia sinensis (Tea) plant. This means that it isn’t a “Tea” in the conventional sense, although we have long treated it as such.
The absence of these leaves, though, means that it is 100% caffeine-free. This makes it an excellent choice for those looking to cut down their caffeine intake.
Facts About This Blend
- Both pomegranates and hibiscus petals provide sharp flavours and extraordinary health benefits.
- Hibiscus, in particular, can lower blood pressure and alleviate menstrual discomfort.
- Marigolds have a close association with Mexican and Hindu culture.
- Fruit Tea as a whole became popular in the USA following the American Revolution. They were seen as an alternative to quintessentially “British” Black Tea.
- Bella Granata Pomegranate Tea makes for an excellent base ingredient to Iced Tea. (Why not explore some of our Iced Tea Recipes and find out for yourself?)
Another noteworthy feature to Bella Granata Pomegranate Tea is the fact that it’s exceptionally low in calories. Indeed, despite its sweetness, this infusion is much better for you than sugary, fatty soft drinks. Most people, however, choose it for its delicious taste.
Regardless of your reason, you’re undoubtedly in for a treat. Buy it from The Kent and Sussex Tea and Coffee Company today.
Type of Tea: Fruit Tisane Tea.
Ingredients: Apple Pieces, Exotic Fruit Pieces, Pineapple Flakes, Marigold Blossoms, Pomegranate Blossoms and All-Natural Flavouring.
Brewing Instructions: Brew using freshly boiled water. Infuse for 5 to 10 minutes.
How to Serve: Best served without additions. However, some choose to include honey or lemon.
Tasting Notes: Embrace sweet fruity flavours with floral undertones.
Colour in Cup: Peachy liquor, light in tone.
The Benefits of this Tea
Hibiscus is the star ingredient when it comes to the health benefits of Bella Granata Pomegranate Tea. Although it can’t offer you the same qualities as a pure, standalone Hibiscus Tea, it can, at the very least, slightly help those with high blood pressure.
One study saw sixty-five people aged between 30 to 70, all of whom were considered “at-risk” from high blood pressure, split into two groups.
The first group of participants consumed Hibiscus three times a day, while the second group consumed a placebo. After six weeks, the results determined that the Hibiscus Group “showed an average fall of 7.2 per cent in blood pressure, with some recording a 13.2 per cent drop. The placebo group, in comparison, recorded a 1.3 per cent drop”.
- TypeFruit Tea
- Health PointsAnti Oxidants, Detox, Flu, Refreshing, Relaxing
- Caffeine LevelDecaff (none)
- OptionsLoose Tea
- Time of DayBreakfast, Lunchtime, Afternoon, Evening
- CountryMore Than One Origin