How do you like your coffee, select your grind.
Available as Wholebeans - Ground Medium Fine for filter machines - Ground Coarse for Cafetieres
Ground Fine for use in Espresso Machines.
Calypso Espresso Roast is a Coffee blend made with Brazilian and Ethiopian Arabica beans combined with Asian Robusta beans. When brewed, it boasts a deep, rich, chocolatey flavour with subtle earthy notes.
It has an excellent body that cuts through milky drinks well. We roast it using the best Neuhaus Neotec fluidised air-bed system, which primarily uses convection heat transfer to roast the beans.
Perhaps best of all, The Kent and Sussex Tea and Coffee Company pack this beverage fresh to order. This is our way of guaranteeing not only quality but also consistency.
Whatever your reason for choosing Calypso Espresso Roast, you’re undoubtedly in for a treat. Why not buy it today and see what it has to offer? You won’t be disappointed.
About This Coffee Blend
- Brazil is the world’s largest producer of Coffee, accounting for a third of beans globally. This, of course, includes some of the beans found in Calypso Espresso Roast.
- In 2016 alone, this South American country created 2,595,000 metric tonnes of Coffee.
- Ethiopia, meanwhile, is the original home of Coffee. It was here, hundreds of years ago, that a goat herder accidentally stumbled upon the berries of the plant. The rest is history.
- According to 2015 statistics, Ethiopia accounts for 39% of Africa’s Coffee production.
- Robusta beans contain more caffeine than Arabica Coffee. They’re also quite versatile, and are a popular choice for making blends such as Calypso Espresso Roast.
Why Choose Calypso Espresso Roast?
This particular blend has become increasingly popular as a wholesale Coffee. However, it also makes for an excellent choice for those at home.
Casual drinkers and connoisseurs alike indeed flock to it for its bold character and charm. It also has a sizable amount of caffeine, which is why people brew it first thing in the morning for an extra boost. It’s time, unquestionably, for you to realise its full potential.
Origin: Brazil, Ethiopia (Arabica) and Asia (Robusta).
Time of DayBreakfast, Lunchtime