Coffee Brewing Guide
There are many ways of making coffee – filter – cafetiere – espresso machine etc, our coffee brewing guide should help you when deciding which coffee is right for you.
1. Always use coffee that is as fresh from roasting as possible.
2. If you have Wholebeans grind just before brewing for maximum freshness.
3. Freshly drawn water is essential.
4. Our coffee brewing guide if using an espresso machine ensure coffee grind is set to the espresso roast.
5. For Cafetiere users count to ten once the kettle has boiled for the perfect water temperature.
6. Let the coffee brew before plunging for Cafetiere users.
7. Filter Coffee users be aware that coffee stews if left on the hot plate too long.
For our Catering Coffee Customers we do have a full Barista Manual available for use with Traditional Espresso Machines. Coffee Brewing Guide! Training by our own barista is available.
UK 1st Class royal mail deliveries Up to 20 Kg Maximum UK 2nd Class Royal Mail deliveries Up to 2 Kg Maximum (orders over 2kg go 1st class) UK Courier Next Day Delivery with Yodel. INTERNATIONAL Royal Mail Airmail. Maximum 2kg per parcel. 4kg Maximum EUROPE Royal Mail Airmail. Maximum 2kg per parcel. 10Kg Maximum per order (e.g 10kg would be sent in 5 parcels) EUROPE WITH TRACKING. International Signed For. Each parcel up to 2kg costs an extra £5.90p. 10Kg Maximum per order. ( e.g 10kg would be sent in 5 parcels ) Orders received that are over the maximum weight will receive a shipping quote where possible. POSTAGE Rates
<3>Our Coffee Selection<3/>
Over the past 30 year we have put together a wide selection of coffees from around the world, with our selection of over 65 coffees we are sure we will have a coffee right for you.