Available as Wholebeans - Ground Medium Fine for filter machines - Ground Coarse for Cafetieres
Ground Fine for use in Espresso Machines.
Coffee Bags are taking the world by storm. If you, too, are looking for quality, ease and great taste, coupled with minimal caffeine, you’ve come to the right place. Our Decaffeinated Coffee Bags offer all of this and so much more.
Each parcel of goodness is smooth, is indulgent, is flavoursome. They boast rich notes of walnut and chocolate with every sip - but without the caffeinated boost.
A delightful blend of Brazillian, Peruvian and Vietnamese beans, our Decaffeinated Coffee Bags are a delight to the senses regardless of your caffeine preferences. Why not buy them today and make the most of your morning cuppa? You won’t be disappointed!
About Decaf Coffee
Decaffeination is the process of removing caffeine from a variety of products - including Tea and Coffee. Although it can’t remove ALL of the caffeine (approximately 5-10 milligrams remains), it does extract MOST of it.
This enables those who’re caffeine sensitive or pregnant to consume Coffee without the worry of too much stimulation. It also helps those who’re simply looking to cut down.
Facts About Caffeine
- It was a German scientist named Friedrich Ferdinand Ruge who discovered caffeine in the 1820s.
- The term “caffeine” is a combination of the German word “kaffee” and the French word “café”.
- Caffeine is a naturally occurring stimulant found in over 60 plants.
- Once consumed, it’s absorbed into the bloodstream, broken up in the liver, and finally passed on to numerous organs in the body - namely the brain.
- It functions by blocking adenosine, a neurotransmitter that relaxes the mind. In doing so, it has the opposite effect, resulting in the body feeling more energised and less sleepy.
About This Blend
Brazil is the largest producer and exporter of Coffee in the world. Vietnam, meanwhile, is the second-largest, while Peru is the eleventh-largest.
Combined, these beans make for a match made in heaven - as, hopefully, you’re about to find out. Whatever your reason for choosing our Decaffeinated Coffee Bags, you’ve undoubtedly decided exceptionally well.
Caffeine LevelDecaff (none)