How do you like your coffee, select your grind.
Available as Wholebeans - Ground Medium Fine for filter machines - Ground Coarse for Cafetieres
Ground Fine for use in Espresso Machines.
Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Coffee Bags offer balanced acidity with notes of dark berries and chocolate. They’re convenience in a cup, enabling casual drinkers and connoisseurs alike to brew up without the hassle of complicated utensils.
Better still, if you like to be aware of where your beans come from, rest assured knowing that this delectable infusion is of Single Origin.
We guarantee that our Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Coffee Bags are 100% from the Yirgacheffe region in Ethiopia. No blending, no additions whatsoever. This is one of the purest, most flavoursome beverages from one of the best Coffee-growing areas in the world.
It has a sizable amount of caffeine, too, and is a great choice first thing in the morning. Why not buy it and brew today?
- Ethiopia, as a whole, is the birthplace of Coffee. It was here, hundreds of years ago, that a goat herder accidentally stumbled upon the berries of the plant.
- Since then, the Ethiopian Yirgacheffe region, in particular, has championed high-quality Coffee.
- Statistics from 2015 indicate that Ethiopia produces 39% of Coffee in Africa.
- Other producing countries across the African continent include Uganda (23%), Ivory Coast (13%), Tanzania (6%) and Kenya (5%).
In addition to Yirgacheffe, other producing regions in Ethiopia include Sidamo, Harrar and Ghimbi.
The nation’s Coffee industry employs around 12 million people, many of whom work at elevations between 1,500 and 2,200 metres above sea level.
Why Choose Single Origin Coffee?
Many people choose Single Origin Coffee beans because they like to know the origins of their morning cuppa. The term can be applied to a specific country, region, farm, estate or even sometimes a paddock or lot.
Ultimately, it’s all about traceability. And our Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Coffee Bags can offer just that. Discover its true potential with The Kent and Sussex Tea and Coffee Company.
- Caffeine LevelMedium
- Time of DayBreakfast, Lunchtime