Kenya Coffee Pods

Product Rating
Login to check reward points for this product
Availability: Re-Stocking
Notify me when this product is in stock
Please enter your email address.
Subscription details

When you choose to set up a Subscription for a regular delivery of Tea or Coffee you will automatically receive a 10% discount on the lifetime of your subscription, this discount is applied automatically. You can choose the frequency of your orders from 1 month up to 3 months.

You can manage your subscription by logging into your account where you can change the date of your next order, add or remove products or even cancel a subscription at anytime.

Brewing instructions

Into cold water and sugar if required, let it boil to to the top, three times, pour into demi cups and serve with ice

Brewing instructions


Kenya Coffee Pods offer some of the best tastes from Africa. Noted for their high acidity and sweet, syrupy body, these capsules are a must for anyone looking to indulge.

Each pod is Nespresso® machine-compatible as well as being aluminium-recyclable. They also come with a smoothness like no other and a chocolate-y, fruity finish.

Furthermore, our Kenya Coffee Pods are an excellent choice for those looking for an early-morning boost. This is because of the sizable amount of caffeine in the Coffee, which many will know already is a great stimulant to get you out of bed. It is its exceptional taste, however, that entices most people. Why not find out for yourself today? Buy from The Kent and Sussex Tea and Coffee Company.

Kenya Coffee Origins

There is some irony surrounding the Kenya Coffee Industry. Coffee was not grown in Kenya until 1893 when it was first introduced by the British. However, the history of Coffee began in neighbouring Ethiopia some 1,000 years before.

Why it never made it across the border is nothing short of bizarre. Nevertheless, Kenya has caught up tremendously in recent years. Indeed, it’s now one of the most popular Coffee varieties available today, blessing people’s cups and mugs around the world.

More Facts about Coffee from Kenya 

  • Since its independence from Britain in 1963, Kenya has expanded its Coffee industry greatly.
  • The primary Coffee-growing regions in this country are Ruiru, Thika, Kirinyaga, Mt Kenya West, Nyeri, Kiambu and Muranga.
  • 55% of Kenya Coffee output comes from small farms and cooperatives. The other 45% originates from large, commercial estates.
  • Overall, an estimated six million people work in the industry, with most farms having between 50-500 plants. This is spread out over 160,000 hectares.

Nespresso® Machine-Compatible

These Colombian Coffee Pods are compatible with Nespresso® machines. Nespresso® is a registered trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. and neither that company nor its affiliates have manufactured or endorsed our products in any way.

Quantity: 10 Coffee Pods

Mr Smith also recommends
The Kent & Sussex Tea & Coffee Co Logo

Stay in touch with the latest news, offers and promotion by connecting to Tea and Coffee through our social tools