Login to check reward points for this product
£6.15

Strength:

Availability: In stock
Subscription details

When you choose to set up a Subscription for a regular delivery of Tea or Coffee you will automatically receive a 10% discount on the lifetime of your subscription, this discount is applied automatically. You can choose the frequency of your orders from 1 month up to 3 months.

You can manage your subscription by logging into your account where you can change the date of your next order, add or remove products or even cancel a subscription at anytime.

Kenya AA Coffee
Kenya AA Coffee

How do you like your coffee, select your grind.

Available as Wholebeans - Ground Medium Fine for filter machines - Ground Coarse for Cafetieres
Ground Fine for use in Espresso Machines.

Brewing instructions
Description

Kenya AA Coffee is a high-grade, high-grown Coffee from Kenya. This East African country has long produced outstanding beans, which is especially the case here.

When brewed, expect a sharp, acidic character with a strong body and deep, rich notes. We pack it fresh to order here at our Kent-based factory, ensuring quality and consistency with every cuppa made.

Kenya AA Coffee Caffeine

When it comes to caffeine content, Kenya AA Coffee - a medium-light roast - offers around 100-mg per 8-oz cup. This stimulating chemical compound famously gets us out of bed in the morning, all the while keeping our mind alert and energised.

Some scientists even believe that it comes with health benefits. Whatever your reason for choosing it, then, you’ve chosen well.

What Does “AA” in Kenya AA Coffee Mean?

If we were in a classroom, a teacher (or, in this case, a Coffee expert) might say that Kenya AA Coffee gets an AA grade (perhaps even an AA+).

It is true in a sense because this phrase does, indeed, refer to the grade - specifically its size, which is larger than normal. The question then begs: is it important? It is when you buy Kenya AA Coffee beans, which are arguably twice the flavour!

Kenya AA Coffee Profile

This Coffee tends to grow at elevations around 2,000 metres (6,600 feet) above sea level. Such altitudes mean that the beans grow slower, providing nutrients and allowing them time to develop complex flavour notes while maturing gradually.

This is how, as well as where, the best Kenya AA Coffee beans start. It is Single Origin Coffee, too, which will undoubtedly please connoisseurs.

Why You Should Support Kenya’s Coffee Industry

The industry began in Kenya in 1893 - even though Coffee is native to neighbouring Ethiopia, which had produced beans for many centuries before.

When Kenya attained independence from Britain in 1963, the government expanded cultivation, particularly in the regions of Ruiru, Thika, Kirinyaga, Mt. Kenya West, Nyeri, Kiambu and Muranga. This continues today.

Around 55% of Kenya Coffee comes from small farms and cooperatives. The remaining 45% is from larger, often privately-owned estates.

Overall, an estimated six million locals work in Coffee-growing and producing - spread out over some 160,000 hectares of land. By choosing our Kenya AA Coffee, then, you’re supporting the livelihoods of many.

Additional info
  • Caffeine Level
    Caffeine Level
    Medium
  • Time of Day
    Time of Day
    Breakfast, Lunchtime, Afternoon
  • Country
    Country
    Africa
  • Roast
    Roast
    Light, Medium
Reviews
4.7 / 5
  1. Great taste. Very happy with purchase

    Review by

    Posted on

  2. Aromatic, acidic, and the French press grind gives a good consistency.

    Review by

    Posted on

  3. Not mine but a favourite of my daughter and her partner.

    Review by

    Posted on

  4. Excellent coffee

    Review by

    Posted on

  5. Отличный кофе средней обжарки

    Review by

    Posted on

  6. Спасибо,за кофе,буду рекомендовать друзьям!

    Review by

    Posted on

  7. Спасибо

    Review by

    Posted on

  8. Strong

    Review by

    Posted on

  9. Мой любимый, средней крепости.

    Review by

    Posted on

  10. Lovely mild Kenyan coffee - full of flavour.

    Review by

    Posted on

  11. Качество продукции как всегда хорошее, с доставкой были небольшие проблемы, видимо потому что сменили компанию по доставке.

    Review by

    Posted on

Stay in touch with the latest news, offers and promotion by connecting to Tea and Coffee through our social tools