Login to check reward points for this product
£5.99

Strength:

Availability: In stock
Subscription details

When you choose to set up a Subscription for a regular delivery of Tea or Coffee you will automatically receive a 10% discount on the lifetime of your subscription, this discount is applied automatically. You can choose the frequency of your orders from 1 month up to 3 months.

You can manage your subscription by logging into your account where you can change the date of your next order, add or remove products or even cancel a subscription at anytime.

How do you like your coffee, select your grind.

Available as Wholebeans - Ground Medium Fine for filter machines - Ground Coarse for Cafetieres
Ground Fine for use in Espresso Machines.

Brewing instructions
Description

Kenya Peaberry Coffee is a small, round-shaped Kenya Coffee from the East African country of the same name.

The “Pea” in “Peaberry” refers to the size of the beans. However, what it arguably lacks in proportions, it makes up for in its extraordinary taste.

When brewed, this medium roasted Coffee has a bold, sharp flavour with a slightly sweet note - a delight from start to finish.

What’s more, we can confidently guarantee the finest quality and consistency when it comes to making a cup of Kenya Peaberry Coffee. This is because we pack it, as well as all of almost all of our Tea and Coffee products, fresh to order.

Why not try it and buy it right here with The Kent and Sussex Tea and Coffee Company? You won’t be disappointed by all it has to offer.

Kenya Peaberry Tasting Notes and History

The history of Coffee in its entirety began in Ethiopia many hundreds of years ago. You might be surprised to hear, then, that the country’s neighbour, Kenya, only began commercially producing Coffee Beans in 1893.

This former British colony attained independence in 1963, at which point the Kenyan government expanded Coffee cultivation dramatically.

Today, small farms and cooperatives make up around 55% of Kenya’s Coffee all in all. The remaining 45% is the product of larger, privately-owned estates.

Yet, Kenya Peaberry Coffee Beans - known for being sweet and unmistakably flavoursome - remain relatively rare compared to others.

Should you buy Kenya Peaberry Ground Coffee from us, as a result, then you’re opting for a real gem.

How Much Caffeine in Kenya Peaberry Coffee?

Caffeine is a stimulating chemical compound found in around 60 plants. This includes Tea (Camellia sinensis), cocoa (Theobroma cacao) and, of course, Coffee (Coffea).

With these Coffee Beans UK, in particular, you can expect anywhere between 100 to 150-mg of caffeine in coffee per 8-oz cup. That should be more than enough to get you out of bed in the morning - while at the same time tasting great.

Additional info
  • Caffeine Level
    Caffeine Level
    Medium
  • Time of Day
    Time of Day
    Breakfast, Lunchtime
  • Country
    Country
    Africa
  • Roast
    Roast
    Medium
Reviews
4.9 / 5
  1. Kenyan Peaberry Coffee Beans - bought it for years and keep coming back.

    Review by

    Posted on

  2. Delicious coffee that was full of flavour but not too strong. Even my husband who likes strong coffee really likes this!

    Review by

    Posted on

  3. Beautiful, smooth, rich flavour.

    Review by

    Posted on

  4. Мягкий, шоколадный вкус. Очень понравился кофе

    Review by

    Posted on

  5. Good quality coffee beans.

    Review by

    Posted on

  6. Good coffee. Small coffee beans especially compare to Maragogype Elephant beans.

    Review by

    Posted on

  7. This is first class quality coffee

    Review by

    Posted on

  8. Full of flavour....soft and smooth.

    Review by

    Posted on

  9. Delicious will definitely order this again.

    Review by

    Posted on

  10. Очень люблю этот кофе приятный мягкий вкус.

    Review by

    Posted on

Stay in touch with the latest news, offers and promotion by connecting to Tea and Coffee through our social tools