Brew using boiling water and leave to infuse for 5 to 10 minutes
Ayurveda Balance Tea PITTA is a Herbal Tea teeming with character and charm. It is blended to support the PITTA dosha, which is one of the three doshas related to ancient Ayurvedic medicine.
Whether you’re choosing it for this reason or its great taste, you’re in for a treat. When brewed, it has a sweet, flowery scent and flavour. We pack it fresh to order here at our Kent-based factory.
Furthermore, this beverage contains no leaves from the Camellia sinensis (Tea) plant. This means that it’s 100% caffeine free tea, making it an excellent choice for those looking to cut down on their intake. It even, according to scientific research, has some health benefits due to ingredients such as liquorice root, fennel tea, ginger and rose petals. There is also cinnamon, cardamom and coriander contained within.
Combined, these ingredients make for a match made in heaven - as, hopefully, you’re about to find out. Why not buy our Ayurveda Balance Tea PITTA from The Kent and Sussex Tea and Coffee Company today? You won’t regret brewing up this remarkable infusion.
Facts About Ayurveda
- Some historians believe that Ayurveda dates back some 6,000 years.
- Its name can be broadly translated to mean life (“ayur”) and knowledge (“veda”).
- The practice began on the Indian subcontinent.
- People adhering to Ayurveda believe that the mind and body are inextricably connected.
- They also believe that the mind has the most powerful capacity to heal and transform the body.
- Herbs and spices play a large role in Ayurveda, with the aim to balance the three doshas.
- These Doshas, which are VATA, KAPHA and PITTA, serve different purposes.
What Does Each Dosha Do?
According to Ayurvedic medicine, VATA controls bodily functions associated with motion, including blood circulation, blinking, breathing and the heartbeat. KAPHA, meanwhile, influences growth in the body.
It also supplies water to all the body parts, moisturises the skin and maintains the immune system. Third and finally, there is the PITTA dosha.
PITTA, which is the dosha you’ll be balancing with this Tea, regulates the body’s metabolic systems. This includes digestion, absorption, nutrition and temperature. What’s more, when it comes to Ayurveda Balance Tea PITTA, it also tastes great!
Type of Tea: Ayurveda Tea.
Ingredients: Cinnamon, Cardamom, Liquorice Root, Coriander, Fennel, Ginger Root and Rose Petals.
Brewing Instructions: Brew using freshly boiled water. Infuse for 5 to 10 minutes.
How to Serve: Best served without additions.
Tasting Notes: Embrace refreshingly sweet, herbaceous flavours with spicy and floral undertones.
Colour in Cup: Golden-orange liquor, light in tone.
Ayurveda Balance Tea PITTA Benefits
Many of the ingredients found in Ayurveda Balance Tea PITTA can improve life in small yet significant ways. Rose Petals, for example, alleviate menstrual discomfort, while fennel might promote weight loss.
Then there is ginger, which most will know already can boost the immune system. What more could you want from your new favourite cuppa?
- TypeHerbal Tea
- Health PointsAnti Oxidants, Detox, Hydration, Refreshing, Relaxing, Weight Loss
- Caffeine LevelDecaff (none)
- OptionsLoose Tea
- Time of DayBreakfast, Afternoon
- CountryMore Than One Origin