Sumatra Coffee Bag
How do you like your coffee, select your grind.
Available as Wholebeans - Ground Medium Fine for filter machines - Ground Coarse for Cafetieres
Ground Fine for use in Espresso Machines.
Our Sumatra Coffee Bags offer the very best of Indonesia. Each sip boasts a rich, indulgent, full-bodied taste with notes of peach, syrup and spices. Casual drinkers and connoisseurs alike flock to this infusion for its extraordinary character - as well as its sheer convenience.
We pack it fresh to order here at our Pluckley-based factory, ensuring quality and consistency, time and time again.
With its subtle acidity and intense dark chocolate finish, these remarkable bags have something for everyone. They contain relatively high caffeine levels, too, making them an excellent choice first thing in the morning.
Whatever your reason for choosing it, you’ve undoubtedly decided well. Buy and brew it courtesy of The Kent and Sussex Tea and Coffee Company today.
Facts About Sumatra Coffee
- While many Indonesian islands, including Java and Bali, produce Coffee, none have quite the same renown as Sumatra.
- Historians believe that the plant first arrived here during the 18th century.
- It was the colonial-Dutch power of the time that expanded its production across the island. Since independence, however, Indonesia has taken the industry to new levels.
- According to recent statistics, Indonesia as a whole is the world’s fourth-largest Coffee producer.
- In 2016 alone, it created over 660,000 metric tonnes of Coffee beans.
- Coffee plantations cover an estimated 1.24 million hectares of Indonesia, with the highest-quality beans coming from Sumatra’s north-central region near Lake Toba.
Why Choose Coffee Bags?
Coffee Bags (such as this one!) have become increasingly popular in recent years due to the relative ease of their making.
Unlike Instant Coffee, which is freeze-dried and lacks quality, Coffee Bags are made using only the freshest beans. Our Sumatra Coffee Bags, in particular, have much to offer.
Each parcel is a true delight to the senses - without cutting corners!