Brewed with water at 90 Degrees, let the flower unfurl do not remove flower. This is can be steeped a number of times.
Treat yourself to the best Jasmine Green Tea Bags, a floral delight from start to finish. These fifty parcels contain one of the world’s best known and most loved types of Flavoured Green Tea. Not only do they taste fantastic, but they likewise offer incredible health benefits.
The time has come to buy Jasmine Tea Bags online or in-store here at The Kent and Sussex Tea and Coffee Company.
The Journey from Plant to Bags
- Experienced and dutiful workers hand-pick buds in the early afternoons of June, July and August. Doing so ensures that the sun has evaporated any dew left on the flowers.
- The workers store buds expected to bloom that evening when they release their signature scent.
- The flowers are placed into basket trays and layered over Green or White Tea leaves.
- After several hours, the leaves underneath absorb the fragrance and distinct flavour of Jasmine.
- The process is sometimes repeated to obtain the best characteristics.
Jasmine Plastic Free Tea Bags
Microplastics in Tea Bags can cause considerable damage to the oceans and the environment overall. This is why we’ve moved away from harmful petrochemical plastics and instead introduced state-of-the-art Jasmine Plastic Free Tea Bags.
Though not a perfect solution to the climate crisis, they are better than the alternative. Perhaps most important of all is to show you how to brew Jasmine Tea Bags.
Is There Caffeine in Jasmine Tea Bags?
Jasmine (Jasminum) is a genus of shrubs and vines belonging to the olive (Oleaceae family). Found in various commercial products, from soaps and shampoos to lotions and perfumes, it is also a popular accompaniment to Green Tea.
Such a blending means that it ends up containing caffeine. Specifically, you can expect around 30-mg of the stimulant per serving of Jasmine Green Tea Bags.
How to Brew
- Position the Tea Bag in a cup or mug.
- Pour in freshly boiled water left to cool to temperatures between 75°C and 80°C.
- Allow it to steep for 1-3 minutes.
How to Serve: Best served without additions.
Tasting Notes: Imparts floral notes with grassy undertones.
Benefits of Drinking Jasmine Tea Bags
Jasmine Tea Bags benefit the mind, body and soul in a vast multitude of ways. They can, for instance, neutralise free radicals and, as a result, slow oxidative stress to reduce the risk of developing several chronic conditions.
Furthermore, according to evidence, they lower “bad” LDL cholesterol, decrease blood pressure, aid digestion, boost immunity and even promote weight loss. What could be better?