Brewed with water at 90 Degrees, let the flower unfurl do not remove flower. This is can be steeped a number of times.
Jasmine Tea is a Flavoured Green Tea known and loved around the world. If you enjoy its sweet, floral flavour but don’t have the time to brew Loose Leaf Tea, why not try Jasmine Tea Bags?
These little pockets of goodness are convenience in a cup. We pack each and every one fresh to order here at our Kent-based factory, thus guaranteeing quality and consistency.
First created in China, Jasmine Tea is as mesmerisingly aromatic as it is delicious. It also contains a small amount of caffeine due to its blending with Green Tea leaves.
Specifically, you can expect 30-mg of this stimulant per 8-oz cup. That’s probably enough to get you out of bed in the morning! Whatever your reason for choosing our Jasmine Tea Bags, you’ve decided well.
Jasmine Tea - Flower to Cup
- In the early afternoons of June, July and August, experienced and dutiful workers carefully hand-pick jasmine buds. This takes place when the sun is out and the dew has evaporated.
- Only buds expected to bloom that same evening are selected before arriving at the factory.
- Workers then store the buds until night when they blossom, releasing their signature scent.
- Next, the flowers are placed into basket trays and layered over Green or White Tea leaves.
- After some hours, the Tea leaves underneath absorb the fragrance and distinct floral flavour of Jasmine flowers. The process is sometimes repeated to ensure the best taste.
Jasmine comes from a genus of shrubs and vines known as Jasminum. It belongs to the olive (Oleaceae) family, with its use in commercial products unmistakably widespread.
Soaps, shampoos, lotions and perfumes are just some of the items that often contain Jasmine. Furthermore, and perhaps more importantly, there are our Jasmine Tea Bags.
Type of Tea: Green Tea.
Brewing Instructions: Brew using freshly boiled water left to cool to temperatures between 75 and 80°C. Infuse for 1 to 3 minutes.
How to Serve: This Tea tastes best without any accompaniments.
Tasting Notes: Sweet, smooth and floral, Jasmine Tea is a delight to the senses.
Colour in Cup: Yellow liquor, light in tone.
Health Benefitsof Jasmine Tea Tea Bags
This delightful infusion contains Vitamins A, B, C and D as well as manganese, calcium, zinc, theanine, potassium and magnesium.
Combined, these chemical compounds can neutralise free radicals in the body, the product of natural, though often harmful, human oxidation.
Scientists believe that, due to this outstanding ability, Jasmine Tea can reduce the risk of developing numerous chronic conditions. What more could you want from your morning cuppa?
Health PointsHydration, Refreshing, Relaxing
Time of DayBreakfast, Lunchtime, Afternoon, Evening