Brewed with water at 90 Degrees, let the flower unfurl do not remove flower. This is can be steeped a number of times.
Jasmine Tea is a Flavoured Green Tea known and loved around the world. If you enjoy sweet, floral flavours but don’t have the time to brew Loose Leaf Tea, why not try Jasmine Tea Bags?
These little pockets of goodness are convenience in a cup. We pack each and every one fresh to order here at our Kent-based factory, thus guaranteeing quality and consistency.
Do Jasmine Tea Bags Have Caffeine?
Specifically, you can expect 30-mg of this stimulant per 8-oz cup. Whatever your reason for choosing our Jasmine Tea Bags online or in-store, you’ve decided well.
Botanical Features and Uses
Jasmine comes from a genus of shrubs and vines known as Jasminum. It belongs to the olive (Oleaceae) family, with its use in commercial products unmistakably widespread.
Soaps, shampoos, lotions and perfumes are just some of the items that often contain Jasmine. Furthermore, and perhaps more importantly, there are our Green Jasmine Tea Bags.
Jasmine Tea - Flower to Cup
- In the early afternoons of June, July and August, experienced and dutiful workers carefully hand-pick jasmine buds. This takes place when the sun is out and the dew has evaporated.
- Only buds expected to bloom that same evening are selected before arriving at the factory.
- Workers then store the buds until night when they blossom, releasing their signature scent.
- Next, the flowers are placed into basket trays and layered over Green or White Tea leaves.
- After some hours, the Tea leaves underneath absorb the fragrance and distinct floral flavour of Jasmine flowers. The process is sometimes repeated to ensure the best taste.
These are Jasmine Plastic Free Tea Bags
The world has grown rightfully concerned about micro plastic in Tea Bags, which can cause significant damage to the oceans and the environment as a whole. This is why we have since moved away from such harmful methods, instead opting for Plastic Free Tea Bags.
Although not a perfect solution, the plant-based materials we now use work towards ensuring mother nature’s continued welfare.
What do you need to know about Tea Bags without plastic, including our best Jasmine Tea Bags? First and foremost, the combination of wood pulp and vegetable starch means that, technically speaking, they’re classified as bioplastic.
Meanwhile, if you’re wondering “can you compost Tea Bags?,” the answer is “yes”. What more could you want from your new favourite infusion?
How to Brew Jasmine Tea Bags
1, Position the Tea Bag in your cup.
2, Begin brewing by pouring in freshly boiled water that has been left to cool to temperatures between 75 and 80°C. Any hotter and you risk burning the delicate leaves.
3, Allow it to steep for 1-3 minutes.
How to Serve: Best served without additions.
Jasmine Tea Bags Benefits
This beverage contains the likes of Vitamins A, B, C and D, manganese, calcium, zinc, theanine, potassium and magnesium.
These properties - accompanied by many more - can serve your health and wellbeing in countless ways. Most notably, they combat free radicals in the body, ultimately Jasmine Tea Benefits reducing the risk of developing heart disease, type-2 diabetes and even, potentially, cancer.
- TypeGreen Tea
- Health PointsHydration, Refreshing, Relaxing
- Caffeine LevelMedium
- OptionsTea Bags
- Time of DayBreakfast, Lunchtime, Afternoon, Evening