How do you like your coffee, select your grind.
Available as Wholebeans - Ground Medium Fine for filter machines - Ground Coarse for Cafetieres
Ground Fine for use in Espresso Machines.
Cafe Rico Espresso Roast Coffee is a strong blend known for its traceability. The Brazillian Coffee found in it is from the Mogiana region, while the Colombia Coffee originates from Huila.
Then there is the Indian Coffee, which is from Mysore, and the Indonesian Coffee, which is a Mandheling variety from Batak, Sumatra.
Finally, the Ugandan beans are Robusta, and the Ethiopian beans are from either Illubabor or Kaffa, depending on the batch. Combined, they make for a match made in heaven.
This delightful beverage has undergone medium-roasting using the latest state-of-the-art Neuhaus Neotec fluidised air-bed system, which primarily uses convection heat transfer to roast the beans.
We then pack it fresh to order, ensuring quality and consistency. When brewed, expect a sweet, well-balanced infusion somewhat akin to Italian-style Coffee. Why not try it today?
Facts About This Coffee Blend
- Brazil is the world’s largest producer of Coffee, accounting for a third of beans globally.
- Colombia, meanwhile, is the fourth-largest producer, making 12% of the world’s Coffee.
- Indian Coffee only emerged as a trade asset during the mid-1990s when its quality improved.
- Indonesian Coffee plantations cover an estimated 1.24 million hectares of the country.
- Around 23% of Africa’s Coffee production comes from Uganda.
- The history of Coffee first began in Ethiopia - allegedly discovered by a goat!
Caffeine Levels in Cafe Rico Espresso Roast Coffee
This blend has what we’d describe as a “medium amount” of caffeine. This stimulating chemical compound, as many will know already, can offer an extra boost first thing in the morning. It also, according to some scientific research, comes with coffee health benefits.
Most, however, choose Cafe Rico Espresso Roast Coffee for its exceptional taste.
Origin: Brazil, Colombia (South American Arabica), India, Indonesia (Asian Robusta), Ethiopia and Uganda (African Arabica).
Time of DayBreakfast, Lunchtime
CountryMore Than One Origin