Colombian Coffee Pods
A case of freshly Roasted Coffee Beans for your Espresso Machine
Our Colombian Coffee Pod is a rich, complex, flavoursome beverage originating from the South American country of the same name. Suitable for making in Nespresso® machines, this delightful capsule boasts notes of dark chocolate, blackcurrant and citrus peel.
If you’re looking to indulge in an invigorating infusion without much hassle, you’ve chosen well here.
We guarantee that our Colombian Coffee Pod is created using 100% Colombian Coffee beans ground to perfection.
The pod itself, meanwhile, is aluminium-recyclable. Why not try it today and see what it has to offer? You won’t be disappointed by its full-bodied flavour and clean, sweet, irresistible finish.
Facts About Colombian Coffee
- This country creates an estimated 12% of the world’s Coffee.
- It is the fourth-largest producer after Brazil, Vietnam and Indonesia, respectively.
- Most Colombian Coffee grows at altitudes between 1,000 and 2,000 metres.
- Coffee likely first arrived in Colombia during the 17th century.
- The first Colombian Coffee export was to the USA in 1835.
- Today, there are over 500,000 farms, mostly small landholdings, producing Colombian Coffee.
Rainforest Alliance-Certified Coffee Pod
This product is certified by the Rainforest Alliance, an international non-profit organisation that plays a vital role in supporting the environment. Building a network of farmers, forests, communities, scientists and businesses, their aim is to conserve biodiversity while ensuring sustainable livelihoods.
By choosing our Colombian Coffee Pod, you, too, are helping to keep our planet safe and healthy.
These Colombian Coffee Pods are compatible with Nespresso® machines. Nespresso® is a registered trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. and neither that company nor its affiliates have manufactured or endorsed our products in any way.